Berger Logistik GmbH is part of a group of companies in the field of logistics and vehicle technology. As an established medium-sized company based in Tyrol and several locations in Austria, we focus on high-quality, tailor-made logistics products and industry solutions with a European and global orientation for all modes of transport (road, ocean, rail, and air): with excellent service, excellent know-how and our own, highly modern, and ecologically payload-optimized truck fleet.
Your Tasks and Priorities
- Supporting Datawarehouse operations
- Building data processing pipelines
- Supporting the creation of data models
- Working with an agile team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the teams’ skills and practices
- Experience working with databases
- Experience in programming and a demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages. There is no strict requirement on the knowledge of any particular languages. Commonly used languages include Python, C#, PowerShell and various dialects and procedural extensions of SQL
- Understanding of modern cloud-based data architecture and cloud services, preferably with Microsoft Azure
- Willingness to take on technical challenges
- Committed to self-learning, knowledge sharing and teamwork
- Strong focus on stakeholders and quality
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and an ability to explore and understand different technical ecosystems and data
- English and German proficiency (German less important for candidates with excellent technical skills)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of a reporting frontend
- Working with APIs
- Supportive, motivated, and dynamic team
- Flexible working time and location arrangements (within EU)
- Exciting tasks, technical challenges, and development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies, direct and uncomplicated communication
- Current Microsoft Cloud Technology Stack, constantly improved by the team
- State-of-the-art IT and communications equipment
- Mobility package (“KlimaTicket Tyrol” for public transport, bike leasing)
- Additional company benefits such as childcare facilities at company headquarters, training and further education opportunities, electric cars & e-bikes for personal errands, company events
We will determine classification and salary based on your professional and personal competence in line with the market. For this position the salary consists of EUR 45,000.00/year. With appropriate qualifications and professional experience, there is willingness to overpay.
Have we piqued your interest, and would you like to become part of our team?
Then please send your application to:
Berger Logistik GmbH
Please send us your CV in PDF format, your LinkedIn or Git Hub profile.
Statement on equal opportunities
We promote an inclusive and open working environment where everyone can show themselves as they are. At Berger Logistik GmbH, every applicant is welcome: regardless of origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender and other legally protected grounds.