Are you interested in consumer electronics. Start your career path at Aqipa.
We are an international distribution company with headquarters in Kundl, Austria, and further subsidiaries worldwide. Aqipa distributes and markets
products in the field of Consumer Electronics and continues to grow. Therefore we are looking for motivated
employees, who will write international success stories together with our team.
We are looking for a
CHANNEL MANAGER (M/W/D)
to join our team at our headquaters in Kundl as soon as possible.
• Launch planning of new products, in cooperation with sales regions, plan channel launch campaigns
• Planning and implementation of retail launch activities
• Focus on top retailers
• Channel /Country Marketing planning and consolidate global channel marketing plan
• Physical collateral: Manage volume collection, production and timely use of marketing materials
• Deliver market feedback into Global Marketing on channel marketing
• Manage and execute channel marketing budget (MDF)
• Build and maintain online partner portal
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• As part of the marketing team and together with the product, brand operations and sales teams you develop and execute regional channel marketing programs powerful communication and branding strategies
• You will secure and follow-up through on implementation of newly launched products, making sure retailers and internal sales teams are aware of promotions, POS materials and benefits
• You continuously monitor sales figures and campaign results and are the contact person for the individual sales companies in matters of channel activation for your allocated brand(s)
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Formal education in Business or Commerce required
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in similar roles
• Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Strategic marketing mindset
• Experience in working with international retailers
• Broad business understanding and well versed in the consumer electronics world and markets
• Strong ability to influence and negotiate
• Strong presentation skills- able to present in front of customers
• Strong time management, organisation and coordination ability is essential
• Takes initiative and self-directs
WE OFFER YOU
• Future Shaping: Here, much is not yet set in stone. Everything you do for and with us will have a lasting impact on the fate of our company. That‘s why you should be part of this growth phase
• Freedom: We don‘t offer a 2-week welcome in a 5-star hotel. We get right to business. We help - of course - but right from the start you are challenged to contribute ideas. A lot of responsibility, a lot of autonomy and above all, a lot of fun
• Emotions: We have been a family-managed & owned company for almost 30 years and look after brands that emaotionally move millions of people every day.
We look forward to receiving your application documents including a letter of motivation by eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Mrs. Lisa Steinberger, and we will be happy to inform you in a personal interview about further details.
The fine print BIG: We offer additional benefits that make work more pleasant, but should not be the main reason for your decision.
• Flexible working hours
• Internal further education (language courses etc.)
• Own employee restaurant (in Kundl)
• Collective agreement minimum salary with readiness for overpayment, depending on qualification and work experience